Thursday, January 15, 2015

2015- New Year, New Me, New Things

I have slacked soooooooooo badly with the blogging this year. I had gotten out of the habit of reviewing my sub boxes but I did do my paleo challenge blog! I hope to add more posts about my meal prepping and recipes I have found to try on maybe a separate blog.

Now that January is here I am going to attempt to get in my blogs at least for my sub boxes which are currently the Ipsy Glam BagThe WOD BoxGlossybox, and Bentley's Bark Box.
I cancelled quite a few of my box subs because I felt I was getting too many repeats of the same types of items or just cheap filler products, especially from the Fancy Box and the Pop Sugar Must Have box. Sadly, those were my favorites at one point in time but they have really gotten a little chintzy as of late. Possibly, when I am out of school, I will sign up for them again to see if anything has changed.

I have changed the look of my page and I hope that it looks cleaner and fresher! My goal is to improve the look of the page and the layout so that reading my reviews can be quick and easy and straight to the point. Who knows, I may try a vlogg this year.......

So here is to a new year and a new outlook on things!!

Jenn



No comments:

Post a Comment