Saturday, January 31, 2015

Glossybox- January 2015

Here it is! The first Glossybox of 2015 and I couldn't be more pleased!

Kueshi Revitalizing Toner- I fell in love with this toner after using it only a couple of times. Unlike other toners, it left my skin feeling soft and moisturized and it did not leave a residue on my skin. Might have something to do with the second ingredient being aloe vera!

Lollipops Eye Pencil in "Goodbye Moon"- Can we just take a second to appreciate the pink packaging with the adorable leopard print?!?!?! The eye pencil is a very pigmented black and it goes on very smoothly and can be smudged for smokey eyes. It also has vitamin E in it!

Teeez Trend Cosmetics Stiff Flat Brush- Let me just post a picture of this beauty up close and out of the box....
The picture does not do this brush justice. It is gorgeous! It also works like a charm. I love when Glossybox includes tools in their boxes, especially when they are as unique as this!

Skin & Co. Roma Truffle Therapy Serum- They have sent this in previous boxes, but I am not complaining! I love this stuff! Not only does it smell amazing but it makes my skin incredibly soft and bright. Maybe one day I will invest in a full sized bottle for myself.

Vichy Purete Thermale 3-in-1 Step Cleanser- I loved the other Vichy products in past boxes and this cleanser did not disappoint! My skin felt hydrated and fresh after cleansing and there was reduced redness.

Again this box proves its worth ($21 a month) by including a make up brush valued at $23 and a full sized product valued at $13 so if you haven't signed up yet and you are inspired to after seeing this, do so here.
I can't wait for next month's Valentine's themed box they have been showing pictures of on Instagram!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment